Friday, February 5, 2010

Fixing Teeth Games I Need Some Help, I Pretty Much Lost My Teeth !?

I need some help, I pretty Much lost my teeth !? - fixing teeth games

So there is exactly one week I was at my softball game, I forgot my mask once, but I had an eyelash. I have two doubles, and I'm pumped to try to get a homerun! The house was full, I had a ball and two strikes, the fields of girls and I can swing as hard ia. What I remember is gettting hit in the face and lick after I my teeth and crying! I am very strong, but it was the fastest I called everrr! I threw the bat and running! Everyone ran towards me and I cried and cried, my mother was not the worst, and her face my worse fear. my two front teeth and my other left of the big bad on my right hand were almost hanged. my left was pushed behind the other, and my 3rd one was a little crooked! My mother cries when we go! someone told you to call my ortho never, never brakes! I always had perfect teeth like the teeth unbelievable. Therefore, wet to the nearest hospital and then nothing, but my friend was there BESTEST (HES good guy) and my whole softball tEAM! Then we went to the dentist AMAZING! Working in the mouth of the Pittsburgh Penguins! It was unbelievable. solid ortho and wine (as at midnight!) and I have a cable! But anyway, I can not eat, as I have lived out of pudding and applesauce, toothache pain. But I am brave for two days, but now it hurts very badly!

1. Arent I am an idiot
2. What should I do?
Moreover, what drugs should I have a bit of instant messaging and some antibiotics vikoning

Oh, and the only game I FORGOT MY Mouthguards

: D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.Yes ur a complete idiot
2. You may Advil

and wow I feel bad 4 you

Anonymous said...

Oh!

1. do not wear a surgical mask.

2. take advil! I metal separator for 3 1 / 2 weeks, the gum for 1 week and now I have braces and a palate expander.
How do you think I feel? I eat tomato soup and ice cream. That is all.

Anonymous said...

No, darling, you're not an idiot. With this hard ground, perhaps, his mask was not completely against such a force to be protected. Sounds like you just what to do --- on the physician's statement. Be very careful with Vicodin, however. There may be a drug --- you should be able to go to counter painkillers income after some time. Make sure that you all antibiotics prescribed. I'm glad you were so good and be treated, apparently so clever. I am for what sorry --- especially when we say that we had very nice teeth. --- Do not worry you again. It may take some time, but not on. Hold on, boy!

Anonymous said...

Well, do not panic! This is usually because things worse. What do the drugs was always taken for Tylenol for headaches ibuprofen tooth combine. I had turned down an expander, braces, suspenders, four teeth, headgear, retention, and I'll Oral Surgery, where excavations dude in my gum to get my wisdom teeth have. I am 13 years old! Now, back to your problem. Drink Soda! In fact, it helps. Whistling in your chewing gum to the pressure. Wait two days and to remain calm. This is to know about before using it.

Post a Comment