Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Acrylic Nails Reverse Application Dual Form Nail System - Reverse Acrylic Application?

Dual Form Nail System - Reverse Acrylic Application? - acrylic nails reverse application

Latest videos that I see placed on the dual system, where you get the acrylic nails on the floor of a real form of the plastic nail them to the natural nails, wait until it dries out and stand in the way of plastic and Acrylic nails, nail a perfectly shaped. I'm curious if anyone knows what I'm talking about, or know where I can buy this type of nails. I've heard that you do not have regular forms of plastic can use nails because they made to these types of nails and keep new acyrlic different, but can not find where these particular types of purchase - nails! (PS: Forms of nails I'm looking for are not made of paper, stuck his fingers made to form the acrylic on top) all information?

Video Sample:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsZiEUf88vM

0 comments:

Post a Comment