Saturday, February 20, 2010

How To Deal With Edema Of Ankles And Feet How Do I Determine The Cause Of My Heavy Calf/ankle Area? Health Issue Or Just Genetically Fat There?

How do I determine the cause of my heavy calf/ankle area? Health issue or just genetically fat there? - how to deal with edema of ankles and feet

I have problems, whether the cause of my cankle (Art) is a public health problem leading to fluid retention, or simply that my body is genetically fat depots. Perhaps muscle hypertrophy and fluid retention by tissue trauma, a really bad case of shin splints, caused long ago?
I'm 5'9 and 145 pounds and in good shape, so it seems thin in general, but the area above the ankle is still look swollen. The strange thing is that the area of the bones of the ankle and foot area is actually quite thin. It's more of a bump on my anterior tibial muscles and my Achilles tendon. Thins abruptly when about 4 inches wide from the top of my foot where the Achilles tendon is immersed in the muscle.
Thus, sinceabout 16 and now I'm 25th

Note: There was very little high levels of protein in the urine before it has always led to believe it could fluid retention, but there was nothing that the nephrologist sent me to his obsession with blood, after extensive tests of the urine. Also "pitting" edema (once again).

Thanks for the advice! I tried the socks and water pills, but no luck. If genetics is only then I have to resolve, but can be treated if I would be very happy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said you had cramps in the legs these injuries in sports? Would a muscle that is grown in a strange way, like the dance ballet wrong can end up with large calf muscles and a large fund.

Post a Comment