Monday, February 15, 2010

Enlarged Nipples Pms Signs Of Possibly Being Preg.?!?

Signs of possibly being preg.?!? - enlarged nipples pms

I am not .... even later! I've run a few more days until the next morning, but I had some strange symptoms.

Getting up to urinate more at night
OFFERS nipples ... very very cute
Red nipples, enlarged
Fullness in the abdomen
PMS cramps not ... not yet (they usually have horrible cramps)
Clearly, the dewatering 1st Early in the morning neg for yeast and UTI) (

I just wanted to know whether these were some of the symptoms of pregnancy. or something else ... So not my hopes, before the test!

All TY!

2 comments:

SavedBYG... said...

I did not know they were test strips for yeast infection, but I learn something new every day!

In any case, all these signs of pregnancy, but before they are waiting to be stimulated after the beginning you will normally receive your time and then take a test. You have symptoms of pregnancy, but some people have that as his friend had waited a month.

CC said...

sound like all the signs of pregnancy should be based on the documentation!

Post a Comment